This is the Linux app named go-github whose latest release can be downloaded as v41.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named go-github with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
go-github is a Go client library for accessing the GitHub API v3. Currently, go-github requires Go version 1.13 or greater. go-github tracks Go's version support policy. We do our best not to break older versions of Go if we don't have to, but due to tooling constraints, we don't always test older versions. If you're interested in using the GraphQL API v4, the recommended library is shurcooL/githubv4. go-github is compatible with modern Go releases in module mode. Resolve and add the package to the current development module, along with its dependencies. Alternatively the same can be achieved if you use import in a package. Construct a new GitHub client, then use the various services on the client to access different parts of the GitHub API. Some API methods have optional parameters that can be passed. Using the context package, one can easily pass cancelation signals and deadlines to various services of the client for handling a request.
- GitHub Apps authentication can be provided by the ghinstallation package
- When using an authenticated Client, all calls made by the client will include the specified OAuth token
- The go-github library does not directly handle authentication
- The GitHub API has good support for conditional requests
- All structs for GitHub resources use pointer values for all non-repeated fields
- You can run integration tests from the test directory
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-github.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.