This is the Linux app named Go support for Protocol Buffers whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Go support for Protocol Buffers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Go support for Protocol Buffers
Protocol buffers are Google's language-neutral, platform-neutral, extensible mechanism for serializing structured data, think XML, but smaller, faster, and simpler. You define how you want your data to be structured once, then you can use special generated source code to easily write and read your structured data to and from a variety of data streams and using a variety of languages. Protocol buffers currently support generated code in Java, Python, Objective-C, and C++. With our new proto3 language version, you can also work with Dart, Go, Ruby, and C#, with more languages to come. Package proto provides functions operating on protobuf messages such as cloning, merging, and checking equality, as well as binary serialization and text serialization. Package jsonpb serializes protobuf messages as JSON. Package ptypes provides helper functionality for protobuf well-known types.
- Go bindings for protocol buffers
- Platform-neutral extensible mechanism for serializing structured data
- Protocol buffers currently support generated code in Java, Python, Objective-C, and C++
- Generate Go protocol buffer packages
- Provides helper functionality for protobuf well-known types
- Serializes protobuf messages as JSON
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-supp-prot-buff.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.