This is the Linux app named Go Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as gopls_v0.13.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Go Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This subrepository holds the source for various packages and tools that support the Go programming language. Some of the tools, godoc and vet for example, are included in binary Go distributions. Others, including the Go guru and the test coverage tool, can be fetched with go get. Packages include a type-checker for Go and an implementation of the Static Single Assignment form (SSA) representation for Go programs. This repository uses prettier to format JS and CSS files. The version of prettier used is 1.18.2. It is encouraged that all JS and CSS code be run through this before submitting a change. However, it is not a strict requirement enforced by CI. This repository uses Gerrit for code changes.
- Packages and tools that support Go
- Packages include a type-checker for Go
- Packages include an implementation of the Static Single Assignment form
- This repository uses prettier to format JS and CSS files
- Package txtar implements a trivial text-based file archive format
- Package blog implements a web server for articles written in present format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-tools.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.