This is the Linux app named Golden Cheetah whose latest release can be downloaded as GC-Ubuntu14.04-Qt4-32bit.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Golden Cheetah with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGoldenCheetah is a software package that:
Downloads ride data directly from the CycleOps PowerTap and the SRM PowerControl V, VI and VII.
Imports ride data downloaded with other programs, including TrainingPeaks WKO+ and the manufacturers' software for the Ergomo, Garmin, Polar, PowerTap, and SRM devices.
Provides a rich set of analysis tools, including a critical power graph, BikeScore calculation, histogram analysis, a best interval finder, and a pedal force versus pedal velocity chart, to name just a few.
Is available for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Is released under an Open Source license.
We believe that cyclists should be able to download their power data to the computer of their choice, analyze it in whatever way they see fit, and share their methods of analysis with others.
The current production release is: 3.2.0 (2015-08-11 Files - 3.2.0)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goldencheetah/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.