This is the Linux app named Google Cardboard XR Plugin for Unity whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.18.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Google Cardboard XR Plugin for Unity with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Google Cardboard XR Plugin for Unity
This SDK provides everything you need to create your own Virtual Reality (VR) experiences for Google Cardboard in Unity 2019.4.25f1 or later. It supports essential VR features, such as motion tracking, stereoscopic rendering, and user interaction via the viewer button. With these capabilities, you can build entirely new VR experiences, or enhance existing apps with VR capabilities. You can use the Cardboard SDK to turn a smartphone into a VR platform. A smartphone can display 3D scenes with stereoscopic rendering, track and react to head movements, and interact with apps by detecting when the user presses the viewer button. The Unity XR Plugin Management API lets you turn VR mode on or off for the Google Cardboard XR Plugin for Unity. The VrMode scene in HelloCardboard sample shows basic usage of the aforementioned API.
- Turn a smartphone into a VR platform
- Display 3D scenes with stereoscopic rendering
- Track and react to head movements
- Interact with apps
- Create your own Virtual Reality (VR) experiences
- Supports essential VR features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/google-cardboard-xr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.