This is the Linux app named GPUMLib to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gpumlib_035_source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPUMLib to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GPUMLib to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGPU Machine Learning Library. This library aims to provide machine learning researchers and practitioners with a high performance library by taking advantage of the GPU enormous computational power. The library is developed in C++ and CUDA.
- Multiple Back-Propagation (MBP)
- Back-Propagation (BP)
- Radial Basis Functions (RBF)
- Non-Negative Matrix Factorization (NMF)
- Semi-Supervised Non-Negative Matrix Factorization (SSNMF)
- Restricted Boltzmann Machines (RBM)
- Deep Belief Networks (DBN)
- Autonomous Training System (ATS)
- Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Self Organizing Maps (SOM)
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
.NET/Mono, Console/Terminal, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpumlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.