This is the Linux app named GraceGTK whose latest release can be downloaded as gracegtk-0.4.4_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraceGTK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Import numerical data to draw curves or colored 2D maps with level contour lines
Transform data (Fourier, wavelets), apply filters, fit curves
Interactive GUI with CAD capabilities to add drawings
Commands interpreter to automate work
More details in Files/doc/GraceGTK.pdf file
GraceGTK was forked from grace-5.1.22 in 2009.
The enhanced commands interpreter has an ascending compatibility with old Grace scripts.
- Licence GNU General Public Licence
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gracegtk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.