This is the Linux app named GraFIX fixations coder whose latest release can be downloaded as GraFIX_v0Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraFIX fixations coder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GraFIX fixations coder
DESCRIPTIONGraFIX is a software and a method to detect fixations in low and high quality data, consisting of a two-step process in which eye-tracking data is initially parsed by using adaptive velocity-based algorithms, before it is hand-coded using the graphical interface, allowing accurate and rapid adjustments of the algorithms' outcome. GraFIX is released under the GPLv3 public license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/).
Please cite as: Saez de Urabain, I.R., Johnson, M.H., Smith, T.J., (2014) GraFIX: A semiautomatic approach for parsing low- and high-quality eye-tracking data. Behavior Research Methods. doi:10.3758/s13428-014-0456-0
Download the paper at: http://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13428-014-0456-0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grafixfixationscoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.