This is the Linux app named Graphical Grammar Studio to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GGS2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Graphical Grammar Studio to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphical Grammar Studio to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFull documentation with tutorials is included in the download package. Graphical Grammar Studio is a tool for applying grammars which behave as words acceptors/consumers and annotators. GGS grammars can be used to find and annotate sequences of words which respect certain conditions, in a given input. Its purpose is for creating NLP tools like phrase chunkers, named entity finders, pronoun co-reference solvers etc. A grammar is represented by a state machine which can be visualized, edited and applied. A grammar is organized in graphs of nodes. Nodes are used for consuming words from the input, for executing jumps to other graphs in the grammar or for creating annotations etc.
- Find and annotate sequences of tokens
- Edit and apply grammars with ease
- Establish path priority policy at node level
- Lookahead and lookbehind assertions
- Declare local or global variables (including complex structures)
- Available java API
- Use from command line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ggs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.