This is the Linux app named Graphical Lcd 128x64 Library whose latest release can be downloaded as GraphicalLCD.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Graphical Lcd 128x64 Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphical Lcd 128x64 Library
DESCRIPTIONThe libraries functions are inspired from mikroC GLCD Library, i tried to keep most of the functions similar to the one available in mikroC GLCD Library.
- Fill Graphical Lcd
- Draw Horizontal Line
- Draw Vertical Line
- Draw Rectangle
- Draw Circles
- Display Characters and String
- Draw Lines between two points
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphical-lcd-128x64-library/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.