This is the Linux app named Graphical Youtube Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as GYD-0.3.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Graphical Youtube Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphical Youtube Downloader
GYD - Graphical Youtube Downloader is a GUI for youtube-dl.
It is easy to use and it supports most of the youtube-dl features and some extra features like converting files and a "youtube to MP3 / OGG" (video to audio) function since Version 0.3a.
When you like to use the extra features you must install ffmpeg.
Youtube-dl - http://rg3.github.com/youtube-dl/
NOTE: GYD 0.3.x is the last version using QT4 (does not work with QT5).
- Easy to use!
- Download from many websites (thanks youtube-dl)
- Fast & easy converting of the clips!
- Video to audio (mp3 or ogg) function
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gyd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.