This is the Linux app named gridrpcdm to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gridrpcdm-0.7.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gridrpcdm to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gridrpcdm to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis library is a common implementation of both the Open Grid Forum GridRPC API _and_ GridRPC API Data Management standards.
It is completely modular and already supports middleware modules for DIET and Ninf, as well as data manager modules for iRods, OwnCloud, rsync, scp.
The installation is made easy with cmake and testing examples can be launched in a one line command.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gridrpcdm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.