This is the Linux app named Groogle whose latest release can be downloaded as groogle-0.9.3-673.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Groogle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA web based peer code review tool providing subversion integration, working against live repositories; Syntax highlighting for a wide variety of languages; File and repository level diffing; E-mail notifications. Groogle is a Web 2.0 LAMP application.
- Subversion and archive upload supported, extensible to other SCM systems
- Syntax highlighting for over 100 languages
- Visual file and repository level diffing
- Enforces a configurable workflow
- Integrates with existing authentication systems (such as active directory)
- Supports multiple review types, administrators can define and customise review flows
- E-mail notifications when action is required from a review participant
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/groogle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.