This is the Linux app named Gserver whose latest release can be downloaded as Gserver.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gserver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A awesome small lightweight http web server that I wrote in Java. It can currently handle file downloads, and serves html files. It works with all of the current web standards. It also has a log in its terminal window, and a sh launcher for Linux + a .app one for macs. I have big plans for this, and any help would be appreciated.
Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/g-server/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.