This is the Linux app named Guessing Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as guessing_game_700.tar.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Guessing Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Guessing Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA fun online mathematical number guessing game with interesting clues and user generated difficulty. It saves the top and lowest scores based on the number of guesses and time taken. Your scores can be placed online and set against players from around th
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guessing-game/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.