This is the Linux app named GUI File Encrypter whose latest release can be downloaded as GUIFileEncrypter1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GUI File Encrypter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GUI File Encrypter
Simple GUI File Encrypter
128-bit AES in CBC mode and PKCS7 padding, with HMAC using SHA256 for authentication.
- Python 3.9
- Dependencies are required to be installed, Read the README.txt file for instructions.
NOTE: Python 3.10 Currently Will Break The GUI Layout.
How To Run The Program:
- Windows: Just run GUI File Encrypter.py
- Mac / Linux: Open Terminal, navigate to folder with the program files & type "python3 GUI\ File\ Encrypter.py" without the quotes
If you need to rename the file you can just make sure the extension stays ".py"
- File Encryption
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gui-file-encrypter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.