This is the Linux app named gWaei, Japanese Dictionary for GNOME whose latest release can be downloaded as gwaei-3.6.2.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gWaei, Japanese Dictionary for GNOME with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gWaei, Japanese Dictionary for GNOME
DESCRIPTIONTHIS PROJECT IS MOVING TO GITHUB.
There is a master and experimental branch. In the experimental branch, a refactor and working of hte gui is taking place to make the project more maintainable and accessable.
gWaei is an easy to use and yet powerful dictionary program for Japanese to English translation. It organizes results by relevance, supports regex searches, tabs, spell checking, kanji handwriting recognition and an console interface.
- Smart dictionary searches
- Built in Kanjipad
Command-line, GTK+, Gnome
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gwaei/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.