This is the Linux app named H.323 Channel Driver for Asterisk whose latest release can be downloaded as chan_h323v0.0.6.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named H.323 Channel Driver for Asterisk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
H.323 Channel Driver for Asterisk
DESCRIPTIONAn Open H.323 based channel driver for the the Asterisk PBX. This code has now been intergrated into the Asterisk source tree. Please see the Asterisk source tree for any future updates of this software.
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chanh323/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.