This is the Linux app named H.F.P Basic-Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as Basic-Calculator.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named H.F.P Basic-Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A basic calculator built in visual basic 2008.I have lots of features to include in later releases so re-visit once in a while.I will also be releasing the source code for anyone who wants it.
- Basic Features (add, subtract, divide, multiply, clear, equals)
- Option to enter number by the number buttons or through your keyboard
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hfcalculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.