This is the Linux app named Hacking Tools by Python whose latest release can be downloaded as hackbypython_gmail.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hacking Tools by Python with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hacking Tools by Python
DESCRIPTIONPlease note that these tools are only for EDUCATIONAL purposes !! Written in Python. The purpose of this tool is to demonstrate how anyone can hack your online accounts.
The tool generates a hack link which you can pass on to your dummy target account. As a target account, login to the online account (I've used GMail by default, any online accounts from any provider can be the target) using that link.
The creator does not hold any responsibility of how or for what purpose this tool is used by anyone.
If you have any problem, write directly to the creator. To request unlock code from the creater, write to his email-id briefly (1-2 lines) explaining about your purpose for using this tool. He will provide you with an unlock code that remains active for a particular gmail account only.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hackbypython/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.