This is the Linux app named HadStat to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HadStat-0.1-Src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HadStat to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HadStat to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONHadStat is service on the cloud, allow you to analysis the data on the cloud and return the result in nice graph,this service is free, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
this service using many technologies , like Hadoop mapreduce, HTML, PHP, Web Service applications, linux server, java, eclipse IDE, with many indicators:Simple moving average (SMA),Exponential moving average (EMA),Smoothed simple moving average (SMMA),Linear weighted moving average (LWMA )on DATA from NYSE daily prices.....
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hadstat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.