This is the Linux app named Halloween 3d Shooter whose latest release can be downloaded as Halloween3D_Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Halloween 3d Shooter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Halloween 3d Shooter
The game sets itself in a medieval context where the player is trapped inside an insane castle and has to fight his way through to survive. Many ridiculous creatures including bats, giant spiders and mummies are there to ensure that the player will not make it through. The gameplay is based on time and speed will be your most reliable ally as you struggle to complete the required objectives to advance to the next level. The full game comes complete with music, cinematics, outrageous sound effects, over 10 diverse 3D real world environments, many different weapons to chose from and a very unique gameplay that will have you screaming for more!
Game, tool & engine made entirely from scratch in C/OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/halloween-3d-shooter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.