This is the Linux app named hapi whose latest release can be downloaded as 20.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hapi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build powerful, scalable applications, with minimal overhead and full out-of-the-box functionality. Originally developed to handle Walmart’s Black Friday scale, hapi continues to be the proven choice for enterprise-grade backend needs. When you npm install @hapi/hapi, every single line of code you get has been verified. You never have to worry about some deep dependency being poorly maintained (or handed over to someone sketchy). hapi is the only leading node framework without any external code dependencies. None. hapi has been pushing the envelope on quality from day one. It was the first node framework to require and achieve 100% code coverage across every dependency – when everyone thought it was crazy. Every hapi feature is designed to make the platform easier and more intuitive to use. That means there’s no need to hack things together, experiment to see what *might* work, or try to figure out hidden internals. There is no “magic” – the code does what you expect.
- hapi requires the most secure settings to manage, control, and distribute code, including 2FA for all contributors
- Every hapi component comes with the most secure defaults out-of-the-box. Along with protecting server load with payload limits and request timeouts, hapi blocks error messages that could leak information or echo back exploits
- Integrated Authorization and Authentication Architecture — the most comprehensive authorization and authentication API available in a Node framework
- With encrypted and signed cookies, secret or key rotation, and HTTP security headers, there are no excuses for building insecure applications
- hapi’s extensive set of official plugins means no more blindly trusting some middleware you found for critical functionality just because it has a high count on npm
- Reliable, Predictable Ownership – when something goes wrong, you know who to contact. Security updates are handled under a strict, well-defined protocol
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hapi.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.