This is the Linux app named harpy whose latest release can be downloaded as harpy-0.1.9-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named harpy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Splits and converts your MIDI files to tablatures or sheet music for a wide range of diatonic harmonicas.
- extracts MIDI files to harmonica tabs (text or LaTeX) or sheet music (ABC)
- sorts usable harps by hardness
- transposes songs to avoid prescribed harps or difficulties
- splits multi-channel MIDI files to single-channel MIDI files
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/harpy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.