This is the Linux app named HART Toolbox for Scilab/Scicos to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hart_0.4.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HART Toolbox for Scilab/Scicos to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HART Toolbox for Scilab/Scicos to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe HART (Hardware Access in Real-Time) Toolbox can be used to generate Scicos-blocks for hardware that have a C/C++ interface. The blocks can be used under Linux for soft and hard real time tasks (RTAI). Blocks are provided for DAQ (COMEDI).
- can easily added to Scilab 4.1.2, Scicoslab 4.4 or Scilab 5.5.1 !
- RTAI and RT_PREEMPT Codegeneration
- All blocks can be used for soft real time (scicos/xcos simulation) or code generation
- module based structure
- Not only useful for hardware, just use the toolbox for any development of new Scicos-Blocks, which can be easily added to scicos
Advanced End Users, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.