This is the Linux app named Hastymail whose latest release can be downloaded as hastymail2_1_1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hastymail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hastymail is a fast, secure, rfc-compliant, cross-platform IMAP/SMTP client application written in PHP providing a clean web interface for sending and reading E-mail.
This version of Hastymail is no longer being developed. We are now working on a new version, Hastymail 3, AKA, "Cypht".
- W3C valid UTF-8 XTHML output
- Lightweight AJAX update system
- Themes using CSS and PHP templates
- Powerful plugin system with many plugins
- Multiple interface languages and advanced character set support
- Fast RFC compliant IMAP library
- Vcard based contacts
- Advanced IMAP search capability
- Text browser and mobile device support
- Optional database storage using Mysql or Postgresql
- HTML message composition plugin utilizing TinyMCE
- Low server side memory footprint
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hastymail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.