This is the Linux app named hdf4MapReader to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Win32_v0.1.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hdf4MapReader to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hdf4MapReader to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAlpha test of an XML based HDF reader
- 'hmap' is a multi-platform command line tool written in Python that aims to be a starting point for new HDF-map related software. Its main function is to extract information from HDF files without using the HDF API’s.
Developers, Education, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyhdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.