This is the Linux app named HelloNzb whose latest release can be downloaded as HelloNzb-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HelloNzb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With HelloNzb you can download (binary) files from Usenet servers via NZB index files. The software is based on Java and can thus run on many platforms (tested on Windows and Linux). Automatic archive verification via PAR2, automatic RAR archive extraction, built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding. Portable, no installation required.
- Download from Usenet Servers via NZB files
- Java-based, runs on multiple platforms
- Built-in web server for remote access (BETA)
- Automatic archive check via PAR2 and MultiPAR
- Automatic RAR archive extraction
- Extract RAR archive while files are being downloaded
- Built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding
- Support for parallel downloads from alternative Servers
- Support for secure connections via SSL
- Support for multiple connections and server authentication
- Localization (English, German, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, French)
- Drag'n'Drop of NZB file(s) into the HelloNzb window
- Small footprint and portable, no installation required
- Optional download speed limitation
- Optional computer shutdown after all downloads have been finished
- Optional system tray icon in taskbar
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hellonzb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.