This is the Linux app named hf - linux ham pactor soundcard program whose latest release can be downloaded as hf-0.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hf - linux ham pactor soundcard program with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hf - linux ham pactor soundcard program
hfterm - linux ham radio soundcard digimode program, can monitor and transmit PACTOR I (unique !), also AMTOR, GTOR, RTTY. Based on hfkernel by Tom Sailer, with graphic interface (gtk+), spectrum display, logbook, textmacros, English and German help.
Note: I do not maintain it any more so I am happy to announce what Jaroslav Skarvada <[email protected]> wrote to me:
"... I patched it  to compile and run on current Linux
distros and on non x86 machines. I am testing it now, it seems
to work (somehow), but it may need more love. I would like
to package it into Fedora. Do you accept patches?
thanks & regards
 https://github.com/yarda/hf/commits/master "
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
Unix Shell, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hfterm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.