This is the Linux app named Hilbert II - QEDEQ whose latest release can be downloaded as qedeq_0.04.07_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hilbert II - QEDEQ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hilbert II - QEDEQ
In the tradition of Hilbert's program we create a formal correct (checkable by a proof verifier) but readable (like an ordinary LaTeX textbook) mathematical knowledge base which is freely accessible within the internet. Logic and set theory started.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Science/Research
Command-line, Gnome, Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmii/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.