This is the Linux app named HL7 Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as Net-HL7-0.76.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HL7 Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project provides a simple but flexible Perl Toolkit for using the HL7 protocol. The toolkit consists of a Perl API, an implementation of a pluggable forking HL7 server, and an HL7 message queue daemon for developing HL7 capable applications in Perl.
- Parse HL7 messages
- Construct HL7 messages
- message queue daemon
Healthcare Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hl7toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.