This is the Linux app named hSDM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hSDMCRANreleasev1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hSDM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hSDM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONhSDM is an R package for hierarchical species distribution models. Such models allows interpreting the observations (occurrence and abundance of a species) as a result of several hierarchical processes including ecological processes (habitat suitability, spatial dependence and anthropogenic disturbance) and observation processes (species detectability). Hierarchical species distribution models are essential for accurately characterizing the environmental response of species, predicting their probability of occurrence, and assessing uncertainty in the model results.
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hsdm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.