This is the Linux app named HTB[-tools] Config Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as htbgen-0.25.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTB[-tools] Config Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HTB[-tools] Config Generator
DESCRIPTIONHTB-tools config generator is a script that will make your life easy. You can generate a config file for a full IP address class in just 5 minutes. You can customize anything you like, all you need to do is to use it :)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htbgen.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.