This is the Linux app named HTML Table Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as htmltablegenerator.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTML Table Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HTML Table Generator
This Perl script generates a simple HTML table from a text file. The file begins with zero or more lines with set options of the form option = value. The first line after the options contains just spaces and | which defines the extent of each column.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmltablegen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.