This is the Linux app named HX DOS whose latest release can be downloaded as hxrt217.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HX DOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I'm preserving Japheth's MS-DOS extender. It features 16bit, and 32bit capabilities with the ability to run 16bit OS/2 program, and 32bit Win32 code on Vanilla MS-DOS.
- DPMI Server
- 16bit DPMI host
- 32bit DPMI host
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hx-dos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.