This is the Linux app named HydroTurb to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HydroTurb_Final.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HydroTurb to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HydroTurb to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWe are 5 students from ECE gathered for a project for our fourth year of engineering school:
This project named HydroTurb is realized in the context of a PPE, which means Project multidisciplinary by team in French.
Why this project
If this project is so attractive is that it has a very strong double interest:
- At First, the very subject of the project on tidal energy, which is one of the most interesting renewable energy for the future
- Second, this project focuses on the potential energy in the French representing the places of possible locations of turbines on the French coast.
Description of tidal energy
The tidal energy consists of using the force and power obtained from waves and current. In our case, the principle is to place in current sea water turbines to obtained power. This source of energy is maybe the “best” for several reasons:
- Ecological: no pollution (underwater, no emissions)
- Economical: rentability very important quickly
Government, Science/Research, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hydroturb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.