This is the Linux app named Hypercube to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hypercube-1.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hypercube to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hypercube to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONHypercube is a tool for visualizing DOT (graphviz), GML, GraphML, GXL and simple text-based graph representations as SVG and EPS images.
Hypercube comes with a Qt based GUI application and a Qt-independent command-line tool. It uses a simulated annealing algorithm to lay out the graph, that can be easily parameterized to achieve the desired look.
The main development goals are portability and easy usage rather than high performance and complexity.
- Cross platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
- Industry standard input formats (DOT, GML, GraphML, GXL) as well as simple text files.
- High quality vector output to SVG and Postscript
- Easy graph look setting in WYSIWYG mode. Manual layout fine-tuning possible.
- Natural lookink graph layouts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hypercubegraphv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.