This is the Linux app named hyperGK to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hypergk-0.2-alpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hyperGK to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hyperGK to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONhyperGK is a collection of C++ classes for parallelized numerical integration on several variables. The integrations are performed using Gauss-Kronrod quadrature. hyperGK is inspired and, to some extent, based on Quadpack, but generalized to multiple integrals on either rectangular regions or more general regions. This package is still under development. Usage examples can be found in the demonstration subdirectory.
- Gauss-Kronrod quadrature on several variables.
- Regular rectangular or non-rectangular domains.
- Fortran interfaces.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hypergk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.