This is the Linux app named Hysteresis whose latest release can be downloaded as Preis_dyn_AnEv_ORSI.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hysteresis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Preisach function is considered as a product of two special one dimensional functions, which allows the analytical evaluation of the Everett integral. The derived expressions are included in static and dynamic hysteresis models, which are fast enough to be incorporated in electromagnetic software.
If you find the codes usefull, please cite the following papers:
 Zs. Szabó, J. Füzi, "Implementation and Identification of Preisach type Hysteresis Models with Everett Function in Closed Form", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 406, 15 pp. 251–258, 2016.
 Zs. Szabó, “Preisach Functions Leading to Closed Form Permeability“, Physica B, vol. 372, pp. 61-67, 2006.
 Zs. Szabó, I. Tugyi, Gy. Kádár, J. Füzi, "Identification Procedures for Scalar Preisach Model", Physica B, vol. 343, pp. 142-147, 2004.
 Zs. Szabó, J. Füzi, A. Iványi, “Magnetic Force Computation with Hysteresis“, COMPEL, vol. 24, pp. 1013-1022, 2005.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hysteresis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.