This is the Linux app named HZL Beta 1 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HZ_Ligero.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HZL Beta 1 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HZL Beta 1 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONHZL is a computer application based on MS-Access, designed to manage and digitize botanical and zoological collections. Credits and further information about Herbar-Zoorbar Ligero in its website: http://www.gbif.es/hzl/hzl.php
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hzl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.