This is the Linux app named ICE (Interval Calculator for Engineer) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as engCalculatorExecutableV1_80.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ICE (Interval Calculator for Engineer) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ICE (Interval Calculator for Engineer) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONICE is a simple mathematical calculator with very useful shortcuts for Engineer: works natively with tolerance, can run Monte Carlo analysis, uses engineer notation, includes most of the day by day functions used by engineers.
- Works on intervals therefore ideal for worst case analysis
- Statistic functions able to run MonteCarlo simulation
- Graphics function plot and viewver (2D, surface, vectors)
- Programmable: define new variable or functions (also using basic algorithms, goto and gosub)
- Manage measurement unit on most of functions
- Reactive expressions which self recalculate when any of their input changes, like a spreadsheet but more user friendly. Very useful on trial-error design
- Manage complex number on the basic functions
- Works on list and matrix of real or complex number or intervals. Useful to apply a function to several values
- Works on polynomials: evaluation, roots, sum, multiplication, division, derivate, integrate, etc
- Contains common engineering formulas, constants and notation (5m for 5e-3, 7u for 7e-6, 9k for 9e3...), preferred values for all tolerances
- Uses extended interval (Kaucher Interpretation)
- Numerical function derivation and integration
- Vector fields (scalar and vector product, devergece, gradiente, curl)
- Basic integer mangements (base change, GCD, LCM, ...)
- Fast Fourier transform
- Multi variable not linear optimizer, discrete value scanner for optimization
- Not linear and simultaneous equation solver
- Read and write data written in a text file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/engineercalcula/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.