This is the Linux app named iceWing whose latest release can be downloaded as icewing-0.11.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iceWing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iceWing is a graphical plugin shell optimized for, but not limit to, image processing and vision system development. Predefined or self-written plugins operate hierarchically on data provided by other plugins and can also generate new data-streams. An important predefined plugin can read images and videos from disk in various formats, from grabber-hardware, e.g. V4L2-devices or FireWire, and also from external, network wide processes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icewing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.