This is the Linux app named iCorrector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iCorrector_x86.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iCorrector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iCorrector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe iCorrector is aimed to model and correct the interference fringes affecting the photoluminescence excitation spectra of thin-film dielectric samples. The calculations of the interference profile are performed taking into account the experimental conditions: excitation light incidence angle, wavelength range, luminescent centers distribution.
An excitation field depth distribution map (*.bmp), normally calculated by the IMD software (D.L. Windt) is required for the calculations.
The module is presented both as LabVIEW virtual instrument and executable requiring LabVIEW runtime (http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2534/lang/en). It may be useful for physicists and material scientists working on the luminescence of thin films.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icorrector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.