This is the Linux app named IDX-smbldap-tools whose latest release can be downloaded as smbldap-useradd_option-o_version2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IDX-smbldap-tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSet of scripts, part of the official Samba project, able to manage POSIX accounts (users, groups, machines) for SAMBA, stored in a LDAP directory used as a (sort-of) SAM database. Edited by IDEALX in the OpenTrust suite (Cryptonit, IMC, IDX-PKI...)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smbldap-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.