This is the Linux app named iF.SVNAdmin whose latest release can be downloaded as svnadmin-1.6.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iF.SVNAdmin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe iF.SVNAdmin application is a web based GUI to your Subversion authorization file. It is based on PHP 5.3 and requires a web server (Apache) to be installed. (+ LDAP integration; no database required)
- User and group management
- Access-Path management
- Password protection with used user-/group provider modules
- passwd file support for users and groups
- LDAP support for users and groups
- Repository management
- Small repository browser to define access paths
- Multi-language support
- Project-Manager support
- ACL permissions, managed by pre-defined roles
- Usability improvements of long lists
- Settings/Setup page
- Change password support (only for “passwd” User-Edit-Provider)
- Added a tiny front-page (with 1.5 it will show latest Subversion logs)
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ifsvnadmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.