This is the Linux app named Image to Ascii Art whose latest release can be downloaded as source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image to Ascii Art with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image to Ascii Art
This started as a simple image to ascii converter. However it has evolved into a much more complete ascii art suite.
It has many features, including image adjustments, brighness, contrast, proportions) several image libraries, drawing and editing tools, a command line tool and more.
The interface has been designed with special care, to include all tools in an easy and understandable way.
- Easy to use
- Multiple conversion options
- Works in different platforms
- Drag'n' drop interface
- Comes with documentation
- Image editing tools
- Ascii editing tools
- Gui and Command line.
- Linux and Windows.
- Windows installer
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagetoasciiart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.