This is the Linux app named iMath whose latest release can be downloaded as iMath-2.3.2.oxt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iMath with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Intelligent formulas: Numeric and symbolic calculations in LibreOffice and Openoffice Writer. The iMath extension to Libreoffice and OpenOffice enables numeric and symbolic calculations inside a Writer document.
If your OS can install .deb packages, have a look at my PPA http://launchpad.net/~jrheinlaender/+archive/ppa
- Intelligent formulas for LO/OOo writer
- Numeric and symbolic calculations in LO/OOo writer documents
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ooo-imath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.