This is the Linux app named img2csv to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as img2csv.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named img2csv to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
img2csv to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAnalyze 7.5 (img/hdr) files are used by many medical imaging packages for data export. This small script converts these Analyze 7.5 image files to comma delimited text files, which are suitable for down stream applications.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/img2csv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.