This is the Linux app named inadyn-mt - dynamic DNS client whose latest release can be downloaded as inadyn-mt.v.02.28.10.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named inadyn-mt - dynamic DNS client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
inadyn-mt - dynamic DNS client
DESCRIPTIONMultiple services fork of original multi-platform inadyn, and inadyn-advanced projects. Supports many update services, easily extendable for others including additional servers config file, custom response codes, custom parameter names, and custom update server type. Highly flexible with many per alias option parameters. Supports IPv4, and IPv6. Console, or installed as a service. Unicode. And other features.
dyndns.org (dynamic, static, & custom)
domains.google.com (requires SSL bridge, like stunnel)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inadyn-mt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.