This is the Linux app named IndexFile (IFile) whose latest release can be downloaded as IFile_Full_Package-1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IndexFile (IFile) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONIndex documents using Lucene Seach Engine or the MySql Full-Text.
IFile supports many type of documents:
Rich Text Format (.rtf);
Moving Picture Expert Group-1/2 Audio Layer 3 (.mp3);
Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpg - .jpeg);
Tagged Image File Format (.tiff);
Microsoft Word 97-2000 (.doc);
Microsoft Word 2003-2007 (.docx);
Microsoft Excel 97-2000 (.xls);
Microsoft Excel 2003-2007 (.xlsx);
Microsoft PowerPint 2003-2007 (.pptx);
OpenOffice.org Writer (.odt);
OpenOffice.org Calc (.ods);
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf);
Text file (.txt);
Web page (.htm - .html)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/indexfile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.